You Will Need
A few pieces of ripe papaya
1 teaspoon sandalwood powder or Fuller’s earth (multani mitti)
1 teaspoon honey
What You Have To Do
1. Take a ripe papaya and cut it into small pieces.
2. Add the sandalwood powder or Fuller’s earth and honey to it.
3. Mix all of them to get a paste-like consistency.
4. Apply it all over your face and neck.
5. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water.
How Often You Should Do This
Do this once every week.
Why This Works
Ripe papaya contains papain, an enzyme that acts as a mild exfoliator. This gently removes the top layer of dead cells on the face and makes your skin radiant and younger looking. It also clears the dirt and oil that can lead to acne and breakouts on the face . Multani mitti absorbs the excess oil from the skin and makes it soft and supple . Honey is a natural moisturizer and will hydrate the skin. It also reduces the blemishes on the skin. This pack acts as a skin firming and anti-aging face pack.