You Will Need
1 cup split red lentils (masoor dal) or chickpea flour (besan)
1/4 cup raw rice
1/2 cup oatmeal
A pinch of turmeric
Water or rose water
What You Have To Do
1. Grind the lentils, rice, and almonds either separately or together.
2. To this powdered mixture, add the oatmeal and turmeric powder.
3. Mix well and add enough water or rose water to make a smooth paste.
4. Apply this paste evenly on the face and neck. You can also apply this pack all over the body.
5. Let the pack dry. Then, wash with normal water.
How Often You Should Do This
Use this ubtan once in 7-10 days.
Why This Works
Ubtan is basically a face pack recipe for healthy and glowing skin that has been passed down the generations. The coarseness of the lentils, rice, and oatmeal will remove dirt and dead cells from the skin. Turmeric, as we know, will fade out blemishes and give the skin a natural glow. Almonds also nourish the skin with essential oils to keep it hydrated.